Teresa’s Top 10 observations about New York City…
10. It’s okay for New Yorkers to let their dog pee on the sidewalk, but poop must be picked up.
9. The giant pretzels from the sidewalk vendors have approximately 110 grams of carbs in each one!
8. Central Park is still beautiful in November, but on rainy days it smells like URINE….
7. The horse and carriage drivers are in a UNION… (I HATE UNIONS!)
6. Six pork & garlic dumplings is probably a perfect sized serving… trying to eat twelve is not a good idea!
5. I can get a hair weave (with REAL human hair) for $60
4. I can get my eyebrows threaded for $19…(didn’t ask what they were using for thread!)
3. A GENUINE 100% REAL Hermes bag could be mine for $25… this was offered up right before the police showed their faces and shut this poor guy’s booth down! DARN!
2. Plenty of “homeless” people smoke…. Cigarettes are $9.57/pack in Manhattan…..
1. On a cold, rainy day in November, a margarita and guacamole at Rosa Mexicano is very enjoyable!!!
Don't miss tomorrow's Front Door Friday… until then,